For information on MVNU's Church Relations please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're interested in having one of the faculty/staff listed below come to your church service, special event or retreat, please contact us for calendar options. We're here to serve and resource you.
Rev. Stephanie Lobdell
Rev. James Smith
VP for University Relations & East Central Region Field Youth Coordinator
Dr. Henry Spaulding
Dr. Doug VanNest
Professor of Pastoral Ministry (Leap Seminars & Ministerial Internships), Dean of the School of Christian Ministry
Rev. Brad Kochis
Executive Director of Alumni Relations and Advancement
Prof. Jennifer Ballenger
Assistant Professor of Youth and Family
Dr. C. Jeanne Serrão
Professor of Biblical Literature
Dr. Eric Vail
Associate Professor of Theology
Dr. Michael VanZant
Professor of Biblical Literature and Coordinator of the Master of Ministry Program
The Student Travel Ambassadors (STAs) are current MVNU students who are trained in a similar fashion as our Admissions Counselors and sent out as MVNU representatives. They participate in college fairs, church visits, and youth conferences. Our STAs are students that are excited to share their MVNU experience with high school and middle school students. If you’d like to schedule an STA to attend an event please contact Anita Beal at email@example.com for more information.
Our current student travel ambassadors are:
- Loralei Breakey – Loralei is a senior majoring in Communications Sciences and Disorders with a minor in Spanish. She is a part of the reserve soccer team and a member of NSSLAH. In her free time, she loves hanging out with her friends and playing card games. Fun Fact: Loralei is fluent in Pig Latin.
- Cole Hale – Cole Hale is a senior Pastoral Ministry major. He is currently serving as the senior class council ministry director and a Life Group Leader. His hobbies include hammocking and longboarding. Fun Fact: Cole started working as a barista this semester!
- Ben James – Ben is a senior pursuing a degree in Biology (Pre-Med). He is a biology lab assistant and department assistant, and participated in the biology and chemistry club. He is also a student caller. His hobbies include basketball, traveling and volunteering in health care. Fun Fact: Ben used to be a part of a native American Indian dance team.
- Sarah Meek Sarah is a junior majoring in both Intercultural Studies and Spanish. She is a small group leader and a student worker in the University Development Office. She loves being involved with all of the activities and sports events on campus. Her favorite thing to do is hang out with my friends and make new ones! Fun Fact: She absolutely LOVES popcorn.
- Abigayle O’Neil (Impact STA) – Abby is a senior from Pickerington, Ohio. She’s pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education. Her hobbies include exploring small coffee shops and watching hockey games. Fun Fact: Abby has a different pair of Christmas socks for each day in December leading up to Christmas.
- Garrett Walker – Garrett is a senior Exercise Science major minoring in Youth Ministry. He enjoys going to Cougar basketball games. His hobbies include lifting heavy things, hanging out with friends and eating Raising Cane's. Fun Fact: He is a big fan of Beyoncé.