Couchenour Guest House
The Couchenour Guest House is open and taking reservations! Cost is just $35/night for alumni and pastors, and $45/night for other friends of MVNU. The former president's home, located on Glen Road, was remodeled to accommodate office space in 2004. It was rightfully named the Couchenour House to honor the dedicated service of Dr. James Couchenour from Columbiana, Ohio, MVNU trustee from 1971-2003.
We look forward to hosting alumni, pastors, parents and friends in this beautiful, updated space.
- Four non-smoking guest rooms
- One common/lounge area with small refrigerator, microwave, and TV
- One large conference room with TV (standard cable) and white board
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Comfortable sitting area with overstuffed couches in large conference room
- Free pass to the MVNU dining commons for breakfast during the school year. Lunch and dinner may be purchased during the school year and during some campus events
- Discounted rates for alumni and pastors
- Sorry, no pets allowed